Tuesday, June 12, 2012

New adventure

 So this is a new adventure for me, not one I'm that thrilled about but none the less a new one. Sean, my boyfriend is leaving with the rest of his friends in the Army, as they would put it, they are going on vacation. I picture vacation as a nice beach with a beer in my hand, but if that's how they want to look at it then maybe they will come home relaxed and not stressed, maybe?
Anyways, this is going to be tough, I can already tell from the looks of sympathy I get from people who see his dog tags around my neck.
I have been focused with getting closer to true friends, ones that understand what this feels like and one that will keep me from going completely insane.
My goals are that he can come home safely on an airplane with a heart beat, my only rule for him! Also, that he can read all of this and know that I was okay while he was gone. There will be the whole story about Sean when I have nothing else to post about its a story to say the least! Lets just leave it at he has always been the one, it just took me a while to see.


             It has always been you....
                       xoxo Shanna


No comments:

Post a Comment